Premature ejaculation is when a man loses control of an ejaculation. It can occur 30-60 seconds after the start of the act, or maybe before penetration.
Although ejaculation is usually meant precisely during sex, in general, a problem can arise during any sexual practice, including masturbation.
Also, the standards on the duration of “normal” sexual intercourse imposed on porn should be forgotten. Doctors of medicine, urologists and surgery professors claim that the average time required for ejaculation during intercourse is approximately 4-5 minutes.
How common is this problem?
Highly. One of three men of any age faces this problem. Most often it occurs in men 18-40 years old.
But not every case of premature ejaculation is considered a diagnosis. If this does not bother you and happens infrequently, then this is normal.
Do you know that one in three men suffers from premature ejaculation (PE)? It is the most common male sexual dysfunction that remains undiagnosed and untreated. Dapoxetine is the first and only drug specifically developed and approved for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
According to our clinic, which employs more than 3,000 doctors and scientists, you can be diagnosed if:
- You always or almost always end within one minute of penetration.
- You cannot delay ejaculation always or almost always during intercourse.
- Then you feel depressed and upset and avoid sexual intimacy.
Premature ejaculation can be classified as
- Lifetime (primary). Almost always happens, starting with your first sexual intercourse.
- Acquired (secondary). It develops after sexual intercourse and sexual practices that have passed without problems with ejaculation.
Doctors at our clinic say that many men tend to believe that they have premature ejaculation, but their symptoms do not meet the medical criteria for diagnosing it.
Instead, they may have natural periodic premature ejaculation, which includes periods of fast and normal ejaculation.